ABM Real Estate Inc.
The Mo Shahmirzadi team has served our community since 1996 with integrity, and ingenuity. We will indentify "your ultimate goal" and will keep that close to heart while serving you and negotiating on your behlaf.
ABM Brokerage Services
- "Buying or Selling Real Estate"
- "Loan Modification and Negotiation"
- "Home Ownership Dream"
- Email us at Mo@AbmRealEstate.com or call us at (916) 798-2884
This Website is
- In full compliance with DRE, NAR, ReInfoLink, MetroList, HUD, and other requlatory agencies.
- Not intended to be a solicitation for services of real property outside of the State of California.
Real Estate Law - You Have The Right To Know...
- The Civil Rights Act of 1866 prohibits all racial discrimination in the sale or rental of property.
- The Fair Housing Act declares a national policy of fair housing throughout the United States, making illegal any discrimination in the sale, lease or rental of housing, or making housing otherwise unavailable, because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act prohibits discrimination against persons with disabilities in places of public accommodations and commercial facilities.
- The Equal Credit Opportunity Act makes discrimination unlawful with respect to any aspect of a credit application on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or because all or part of the applicant's income derives from any public assistance program.
- State and local laws often provide broader coverage and prohibit discrimination based on additional classes not covered by federal law.
- ABM Real Estate is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to work force diversity.